Scheduler – Full Time
State Tested Nurses Aide License Required.
We are currently looking for experienced Scheduler to join our team at Arlington Court, located at 1605 NW Professional Plaza, Upper Arlington, OH 43220
Arlington Court Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as outpatient therapy services.
- Stated Tested Nurse Aide with a license in good standing is required.
- LTC experience required.
- Scheduling experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be flexible with hours.
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company privately and locally owned with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits, paid vacation/holidays, 401k, and tuition assistance.
Vrable Healthcare is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).