Hiring – Interim Business Office Coordinator
We are currently looking for an Interim Business Office Coordinator for 3-6 months to join our team in Upper Arlington, OH. This position will be responsible for performing the daily business office functions for the facility.
The ideal candidate would be someone with 2-5 years of experience in a healthcare office setting in skilled nursing/long term care, who has the ability to assist residents and their families with questions, perform functions involving census management, resident collection, resident trust, and other miscellaneous tasks for the facility’s business office.
Arlington Court Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as outpatient therapy services.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company privately and locally owned with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the residents we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success.
- Minimum 3 years experience in LTC.
- Must have 2 years of resident collection and/or third party billing experience.
- Fully knowledgeable of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care.
- Benefit Verification for potential admissions.
- Working knowledge of common software applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as general knowledge of billing software, especially PCC.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must.
- 4 year degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.