We are currently looking for an experienced LSW to join our team in Upper Arlington, Ohio to provide services to respond to the emotional needs of residents and their families as well as assist with resident admissions and the referral process.
At Arlington Court Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as outpatient therapy services.
Our philosophy is to embrace the ideals of quality care, dignity, independence and vitality. By fostering these ideals for every individual, and by providing necessary skills and care, we promote health and welfare of both the individual and the community.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company owned privately by a pharmacist and nurse with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness.
We believe our patients and their families deserve the best possible healthcare experience. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts.
We believe our employees are the source of our success. Our organization must reflect the rich diversity of our communities. We are committed to providing a work environment that enables our employees to fulfill their professional, family, and community responsibilities.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work. MSW preferred.
- Must be currently licensed in Ohio.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in long term or sub acute care rehabilitation.
- Demonstrated ability to assess resident needs, develop and implement a plan of care and coordinate the discharge planning process.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Visit us online at www.vrablehealthcare.com
Interested in joining our team? Qualified candidates should apply at www.VRABLEHEALTHCAREINC.appone.com